"Autobiographies of great nations are written in three manuscripts – a book of deeds, a book of words, and a book of art. Of the three, I would choose the latter as truest testimony." - Sir Kenneth Smith, Great Civilisations

"I must write each day without fail, not so much for the success of the work, as in order not to get out of my routine." - Leo Tolstoy

I have never believed that one should wait until one is inspired because I think the pleasures of not writing are so great that if you ever start indulging them you will never write again. - John Updike

"The life of every man is a diary in which he means to write one story, and writes another; and his humblest hour is when he compares the volume as it is with what he vowed to make it." - J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

Poetry is the shadow cast by our streetlight imaginations." - Lawrence Ferlinghetti


[Note - If any article requires updating or correction please notate this in the comment section. Thank you. - res]


Friday, August 5, 2011

Andrea Bocelli & Sarah Brightman - Time To Say Goodbye



Bocelli & Brightman in Concert,
Time to Say Goodbye [hd]






Andrea Bocelli feat. Sarah Brightman, Canto della Terra [hd]



Canto della Terra (Song of the Earth)

Yes I know
My love, that you and me
Are together briefly
For just a few moments
In silence
As we look out of our windows
And listen
To the sky
And to a world
That's awakening
And the night is already for away
Already for away

Look at this world
Turning around, with us
Even in the dark
Lood at this world
Turning around, for us
Giving us hope, and some sun, sun, sun

My love, wherever you are, my love
I hear your voice, yet I listen to the sea
It sounds just like your breathing
And all the love you want to give me
This love
That is there, hidden
Hidden among the waves
All the waves in the world
Just like a boat that...

Looks at this world
Turning around, with us
When in de dark
Look at this world
Turning around, for us
Giving us hope, and some sun, sun, sun
Some sun, sun,
Look at this world
Turning around, with us
Giving us hope, and some sun
Mighty sun
Mighty sun






No comments:

Post a Comment